From design to handover, we deliver a full transparent service to all our clients.
Attic Living Room Conversions
If you would like a free, no obligation initial design and build consultation to discuss your renovation project, use the enquiry form to provide us with your contact details. We will get in touch with you at a time that suits you to discuss your project.
Benefits in converting your loft / attic or adding a second story.
1. Space Maka Built has been specifically developed to address the need for families to stay in their own home and affordably increase its home size.
2. Space Maka Built is a brand new and completely revolutionary way to add high-quality, well-designed extra space to your home.
3. Space Maka Built can increase the size of your existing home for a surprisingly low investment. In fact, when you compare the costs of moving to undertaking a Space Maka Built renovation, Space Maka Built is a far better option.
4. Consider some of the following costs of moving to a bigger house:
• Real estate advertising fees and commissions
• Moving costs
• Mortgage refinancing costs
• Legal and conveyancing costs for the sale and purchase of your homes
• Bridging costs (i.e. rent while you look for a new home if you sell before you buy, or mortgage payments on two properties if you buy before you sell)
Finding a larger home that will not cost more or require some level of renovation is very difficult. Not only can Space Maka Built be a more cost effective option than moving, you can remain in your existing home, enjoying the benefits that go along with it, and not having to deal with the stresses of moving.
Design and Construction working together!
Designing an addition or renovation and the actual construction is often separate, but the best results happen when they are considered together. Space Maka Built is able to introduce a designer into your project at an early stage when decisions are being made that drive a lot of the project scope and cost.
Designers and builders bring different perspectives to the conversation. Our designer will be able to paint the picture of the look and feel that you want, while the builder will be able to discuss the practicalities of various options. Getting a designer involved early helps with making critical trade off decisions and will contribute to a more successful outcome.
Space Maka Built has been specifically developed to address the need for more space in your home.
Space Maka Built is a brand new and completely revolutionary way to add high-quality, well-designed extra space to your home. With Space Maka Built you can increase the size of your existing home for a surprisingly low investment.
The first step is an in-house consult with one of our friendly team members who assesses your roof space and identifies what can be done.
If you would like to seek further information on options for your home, or more information about what is involved in a renovation, please complete our enquiry form and we will be in contact at a time that suits you.